Monday, May 12, 2008

It's Monday already?

It was a busy weekend. I had all these plans of things I was going to get done....needless to say, they did not get done! Saturday we went to Menards with my parents and brother/kids. We were looking at getting a fence for the daycare. We spent an hour and a half there and then decided not to do it. It's just so expensive! We went to a couple more stores, out to lunch and then back home. My brother and his kids and my parents came over later to have pizza and play video games. Sunday was church and some housework and then I went out to dinner with my mom, Jen, Sheri, and my two Grandma's. It was nice to spend a little time with all of them. Today I started working on the basement/daycare. I have been organizing, rearranging, and planning since Shannon will be starting in a couple weeks. I love all the planning involved and setting up the room, etc. Isabelle's neurologist called this morning and said that her lactic acid test came back slightly elevated again. They said, again, that this can be elevated for a lot of reasons, so it doesn't really tell us much. We're still waiting on the chromosome test. If that comes back normal, he will be sending us to Mayo clinic. We are looking forward to answers!

I'm feeling very empowered today - I got a lot done for the daycare. I've made decisions on how Shannon and I can run it successfully - opening a business account, signing up more families, plan curriculm, etc. Jose and I had a great conversation last night about our finances and are making steps to change how we spend, save and how we can better use what God gives us. It's interesting how you can go from being down in the dumps and feel stuck one day to feeling on top of the world and can visualize the baby steps needed to fix a situation. I'm sure these feelings will continue to cycle through our family, but as for today - I feel great! I can take on the world. :)




Ahhh....the most exciting ride ever...round and round.... :) Jose/Isaiah and Audri/Hannah

Isabelle is giggling now - you have to work very hard to get her to do it though, as you can tell by my silliness on the video! Audri gets her to giggle the greatest!

A new toy we bought to encourage tummy time and side rolling for Isabelle - she loves talking to that "other" baby. :)

This is what we get greeted with when Isabelle gets up in the morning. She always has huge smiles for us!! Check out the cool hair sticking straight up! :)

1 comment:

Emery's said...

What some awesome/cute pictures of Isabelle, babies change so much every day and I sure don't get to see her enough, thanks for sharing.