I just wanted to make sure you all knew that when I write on here, it's very "in the moment." I write when I'm feeling something. I write when news arrives. I write to vent or share something. I don't want you to think I'm always sad, or always stressed. I just usually write more during these times. This is my way of being in contact with family and friends. I am by myself a lot and even Jose isn't home very often, so I write on here often as my way to feel connected to adults, to journal feelings, and also to keep track of our lives. I try to put in the cute pictures, cute videos and little updates about other stuff too. For some reason I feel I need to justify myself. I don't want to stress any of you out by reading what I write, so I apologize if that's the case. Just know I share only to share - I don't need it to be fixed - I know some of my family feels like things need to be fixed when they hear something's wrong. I believe in God; I know He will take care of me and my family. My blogs are written in the deepest of whatever emotion I happen to be feeling at the time. Though I may be stressed or have a lot going on, or dealing with whatever, I know that it will all work out the way it's meant to be. I hope that makes sense. So anyway....
I have gotten three phone calls for the daycare in the last two days! I'm so excited. I was getting worried that Shannon and I wouldn't find enough kids to fill our daycare, but it's looking up. It's so exciting to think of my business growing. I get excited thinking about all the possibilities and what will happen in the future. Two of the parents I've talked to said they had heard about me from other people and heard such great things. It's always feels good to know that my name is spreading through the community and that it's all positive!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment