Thursday, April 24, 2008

Poor Audri

Audri was saying her throat hurt yesterday. I figured it was due to allergies and being outside more. She woke up at 4 this morning with a fever. Poor girl was supposed to have her school birthday (since her birthday's in June) today, so she was pretty upset. She finally went back to sleep and I try to sleep only to have my alarm clock go off for work! I'll be taking her in to make sure it's not strep or anything. Hopefully whatever it is doesn't spread through the daycare or to Isabelle and Isaiah! She missed Easter because she was sick too. She's been relatively healthy this winter, but the few times she has gotten sick it's been on a day she had something planned. We thought maybe she was outgrowing the immune deficiency she was diagnosed with at 3, but while I believe it is getting better, I'm noticing if she gets run down her body can't fight stuff off. We've been outside a lot lately and because of the sun up late and up again early, she hasn't been sleeping as well. I think we'll have to work on a consistent schedule for her so that she doesn't over do it for her body.

I met with the ECSE teacher yesterday and we set up Isabelle's IFSP (Individual Family Service Plan). She has a lot of goals set for her for the next year. They will come once a week for 45 minutes each time. This plan is for a year and we will reevaluate in about 6 months and a year to see how she's doing and decide if she still needs services. They will start coming next week.

No comments: