9 years ago
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
MRI
So we were up and out the door at 6am this morning. We brought Audri and Isaiah with because it was so early I knew it would be hard to find a sitter. It was rough to have them take Isabelle. I was glad to have the kids with because it kept me from blubbering! I did sneak to the bathroom and let out a few tears. They gave her a mask to put her to sleep, put an IV in, took some blood, and a breathing tube in. (this is what they told me - we weren't allowed to go with)They said she did perfect. She was gone about an hour and then I got to go back to see her. Waking up from anesthesia is not great for kids - Audri and Isaiah both had it for their ear tubes as toddlers. They scream and cry for awhile because they feel so weird and don't know what's going on. So I held her and eventually she calmed down. Her vitals were great, she ate a few ounces of her bottle and then we left. We stopped at Granmda Nancy's work to visit - it's not very often we're all out that way where we could stop. We're home now and Jose went back to work right away. We should find out results tomorrow or at least by Friday. We will see our neurologist again on May 5th to go over all the tests and decide our next steps. They will call with any results that come back in the mean time and I will keep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment