9 years ago
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
My first blog
I've decided to use this blog site to write things going on in my life. I will use it as a journal and as a way to stay connected with everyone. This way people can read what's going on in our life when they choose and I don't have to remember to email everyone and post on various sites. With everything going on with Isabelle, Audri and Isaiah as well as myself and Jose I figured it would be good for me to "talk" through this site. I am alone (well I'm with many children, but not much adult time) the majority of the time and get lonely, so this will be my way of reaching out to other adults! So thanks for those that chose to stop by and see what's up and I will do my best to keep it updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment