Isabelle will be seeing the neurologist tomorrow. I called to make an appointment yesterday and the first available was July 1st! So I took that one, but then called my pediatrician to see if she could get us in sooner. The clinic called awhile ago and said tomorrow at 11. So that was great news. It's so hard to wait and wait through all this. I just want to get it all figured out so we know what we're dealing with and can start living. I just feel like life is on hold until I know the answers. It's such a hassle to make appointments too. I either have to close the daycare and lose out on the money or Jose has to get away from work to come do the daycare so I can go. His boss got mad at him awhile back about missing so much work, so we've been working hard to make other arrangements, but today I just said you have to be here because he knows the daycare kids and parents the best and he'll have to meet with the school therapists if I'm not back in time. I know it frustrates him and I hate putting him in that position at work, but I really want to get these appointments done. I just feel like I'm doing it all alone sometimes because he has so much pressure at work and I don't want to stress him out. But I know I need to ask him for help because I may lose it! So anyway...I hopefully will have some more answers tomorrow!
On a lighter note...Audri lost her second tooth yesterday. It was about an hour ordeal of a tissue, some blood and a lot of happy screaming/crying. She got a dollar from the tooth fairy - pretty exciting stuff!
9 years ago
1 comment:
Good Luck at a the Neurologist. We are praying for you guys.
I remember what is was like last year with Kyra and all her testing and the uncertenty that came with the results and where we would go from there. Obviously Kyras broblems are diffrent that Bellas but i can relate to the feelings it brings up and what it does to the family. The disruptions in work/school are the hardest becasue others (i.e. bosses or teachers) do not understand what is going an tend to give you no leaway.
No matter what happens God will be with you and help you guys through it all. If you guys need anything let us know.
Thank you for taking the time to keep us updated.
Willow
Post a Comment