So I found out yesterday that not only did the lab not have some of what they needed for the blood work, they also put some of the blood in the wrong tube and need to re draw! They called me again today to try and get me to go all the way back to downtown. We worked it out where she will be having her MRI done on the 16th (at 7am!) and will re draw that day. She will see our pediatrician on Monday for her physical and to draw for one test that day. So the 14th, we go to our pediatrician for physical and blood, Wednesday we go to Children's West for the sedated MRI and blood and the 22nd, we go to Waconia for Dr. Meccia - ears, nose, throat doctor. I then will schedule the visit with the neurologist in a few weeks to go over all the results. I will close the daycare for the MRI and have Jose come with me, but the other days Jose will be here to run the daycare for the few hours I'm gone and then go back to work.
My mom offered to pay to put my ad in the paper for the daycare. Starting in June Shannon will be here and I was worried on how I was going to get enough kids to make it worthwhile for both of us. So thankfully my mom is going to help with that money so I can get some kids signed up. I also printed out flyers to put up around the neighboring communities to spread the word too. I'm so excited for Shannon to start - it will be nice to have someone here.
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment