Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Busy Busy

I don't get to see my Dr until June 4th and they said to consider myself lucky because it's normally a month or more. I asked to at least speak to the dr before then because I'm anxiously awaiting these results and she said she'd have the tech and dr speak and one will get back to me. No word yet. Hopefully Jose can come with me for this one and we can prepare and plan.

We head out to Mayo tomorrow at 7:30am. We will see her pediatric neurologist at the clinic for her 18 month check up. We had discussed possibly re doing the spinal tap at this point depending on how she's doing. I would say that since she is progressing so well we wouldn't need to but maybe because of the recent EEGs and weird facial things going on she may want to. We'll see. We may spend some time down there for fun since it's Memorial weekend and we have Monday off.

I'm back in class now and am already running into problems reading my text book. I fall asleep or at the very least get very sleepy when I read it and do not remember what I read. This was happening some with a few of my last classes too, but it's more extreme now. Good thing I only have like 3 classes left - hopefully I can force my way through to graduate!

I have two interviews today for daycare parents. I'm excited to fill these vacant spots. The first one signed up to start on June 8th - 4 year old girl, so at least someone Audri can sort of play with this summer. The other one comes in a bit for an 18 month old girl. Hopefully they will sign up as well and then Danielle (my helper) can get more hours and I can get the 5 to 10 minute naps throughout the day like suggested. I also opened up my business account finally today. I am paying taxes for Danielle and had my LLC made for my business and opened up a checking account to pay her from. Luckily Jose is a smart man and also learned with our accountant how to break down taxes and pay them in, etc. I called my dad in hysterics the night our accountant was here trying to show me all this math and stuff to remember - just like math in high school. Oh my Dad and I would fight when he tried to help me!

Today was Isaiah's last day of preschool so they had the parents come to eat snack and sing songs. Jose and I both went. It's always so cute to see the kids get so excited to have their parents in their classroom. It was also Audri's summer birthday celebration day and we brought her flowers as a surprise. She loved it and was proud. She also earned 40 AR points by reading stories and taking tests for them and got to read to Isaiah's class this morning as a prize. Everyone said she did a fantastic job - she said she had a shakey voice cause she was nervous. :) My kids are growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Willow S. said...

Wow - Jess, Life sounds really busy for you right now! Try to trust the doctors and hopefully they will find a solution for you.