Monday, June 2, 2008

Busy Weekend!

We had a very busy weekend. Friday afternoon my mom brought Brynna and Bryer over to our house because my sister was moving to a new apartment. They spent the night. Of course they were up later than normal and of course Audri was still up at 6am when the sun was in the window. She was saying she had a head ache and stomach ache so I checked her temp and it was over 101! We were supposed to meet friends later on Saturday to go to the MN zoo, so we had to cancel that. We were all very bummed about that! Jose took the kids back to Jen's and helped her move and set up some. After a nap, Audri was back to normal. No fever, eating like normal. I'm not sure why we need to continue to be reminded that she has an immune deficiency. I keep thinking she's grown out of it, but then weird things like a fever for a day because she over did it and stayed up to late reminds me that she has not. She used to get these random fevers a lot when she was two and three - aches and pains and stomach aches. It's really slowed down now that she's mostly home with me. I think I do need to get more information for her though and see since it's been almost 3 years since she was diagnosed if we can get a more specific diagnosis or if there's any help for her. I would hate for her to have to miss out on things because her body won't let her. So we just bummed around home on Saturday - we did go eat with my parents and Jose when they were finished helping Jen move. We did our shopping that night too. Sunday was church, then we went home, ate lunch quick and Audri and I went to Bradey's graduation. Jose stayed home with Isaiah and Isabelle because I knew it would be really hot, crowded and hard to get them to sit through a long graduation. I can't believe he's graduated high school already! I was almost 10 when he was born and he's more of a little brother then a nephew. I'm so proud of him and it was cool to see him graduate. He plans to go to St. Cloud Tech in the fall for advertising. I've posted some pictures and videos from graduation - it was fun to go back 10 years after I graduated from there and experience it again. It's a much bigger class and a very different school since I was there, but still a lot of memories came back for me.

Here they come!



178 graduates



Bradey Robert Lemmerman



Announcing the class of 2008



Grandma Bonnie and Grandma Barb


Steve, Sheri, Bailey (Hannah said no pictures please :)


Me and Audri


Way to go Bradey!!

No comments: