Phew...I cannot believe how fast time flies. The weekend flew by and it's already Tuesday. So Friday was the sleepover. Guests were here at 5 and they colored at the table until my daycare kids went home - thank God it was a group of girls who would sit there that long! We played some games, won some prizes, ate some pizza, opened presents, ate some cake and ice cream and played outside. Three friends from school went home that night, one didn't come and one slept over with the two cousins. Audri wasn't feeling the greatest Friday evening - but we assumed it was due to the excitement of the day. I had them asleep by about 9:30/10pm. She woke up at 1:30 crying her tummy hurt. I gave her some medicine and had her lay on our floor. She cried for about a half hour and did finally throw up once. I again, assumed it was from being overtired combined with how upset she gets when she doesn't feel good. She was worried I was going to send her friends home and cancel the family party and then the medicine in her tummy didn't help either. So she slept great after that and everyone was up at like 6:30. I hardly slept at all, so Jose got up with the girls. They colored, had eggs for breakfast and then went outside to play some more. Audri ate a big breakfast and ran around just fine so we didn't cancel the family party. I laid around most of the morning - my stomach was bothering me and I just can't seem to sleep at night lately. The friend went home at 11 and Hannah, Brynna, and Audri played the afternoon away until the family party at 3. The family party went well - the kids had a lot of fun and got some great stuff. My family stayed for a bbq afterwards and left around 8pm. We then stayed up with my in-laws until 12:30 chatting which was a lot of fun. We don't get to do that very often with them. Sunday morning we had church. It was at a park in Buffalo, outside. It was a beautiful morning and a great service. We ate at Perkins afterwards and came home. Jose's parents left and we did laundry for the rest of the day, cleaned up, and rested. My stomach bothered me most of the weekend and Audri was saying hers hurt again Sunday afternoon. Isaiah had a couple loose diapers throughout the last few days too - but he had a lot of ice cream which does not agree with him. We dismissed all this as just what our family is like - but I'm thinking it was a flu virus. All of the cousins have been sick yesterday and today now with flu symptoms. I feel bad because we wouldn't have had the party had we known what was going on. I apologize to everyone for exposing them to the germs that were in our house! I feel awful. I'm beginning to think we should just never make plans, never go anywhere, and never have people over because we just always seem to have crap floating around us! We're like PigPen from Charlie Brown. That big cloud of dirt always surrounding him. Anyway, it's over with now and the kids had a great time. Hopefully we didn't get everyone sick and that if we did they will forgive us.

What is it?

MICKEY MOUSE!!!! check out his face :)

Wearing bows as earrings

6 year old Audri

3 year old Isaiah

Blow out the candles

All the girls coloring

Jordan, Hannah, Brynna, Audri, Bethany, Anna and Grace

Kindergarten friends

Cousins

Audri's cake we made and she decorated herself

We're ready for cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment