Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary

I wanted to take a minute to say Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband, Jose!

I love you Jose! You are such a great husband and father and I'm so thankful for you every day. I easily forget just how great you are and I want to take the time now to tell you just how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate you. You are my best friend and God has blessed my life with you.

Thank you for working so hard to make this anniversary special. I appreciate your effort and thoughts even though life has gotten in the way. It means so much that you would take all that time to think of me and make me feel special and loved. I don't deserve how much you love me! I am not good at expressing my feelings - especially the "mushy" ones, so I thought I'd go way out on a limb and write all of this for everyone to see. I want everyone to know just how much I love you!

Love always - Jesi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the little note. I love you too. Hope that we can find a time to go out later this month :)

Matt and Kristi said...

awww