
It's too loud!!!

Audri and Andrew dancing (he's one of my daycare kids)

Daddy and Isabelle dancing

Me and the kids

Isabelle checking out the crowd
Let's do the twist - kinda dark - it's Audri and Andrew
This is what Isaiah did the whole time!
Today Audri had a program at school to celebrate finishing kindergarten. I wasn't able to go because of the daycare, but Jose went and videotaped most of it and took some pictures. I picked a few of them to post on here! Hard to believe she'll be in 1st grade!!

Kindergarten Class

Certificate
Audri and her teacher Mrs. Schanus
I can't get the videos to load - I'm going to try a new post after this one and see if it works!


2 comments:
Wow, first school dance. It looked like more fun than those awful, awkward ones we had in middle school where the boys and girls just stood across the gym from each other. I remember doing pretty much what Isaiah did the whole time.
Isabelle is adorable, Isaiah is hilarious, what a funny guy, & Audri, we are so proud of you. Congratulations on completing Kdg.
Post a Comment