Sunday, July 27, 2008

We're ready...

I think! I spent today cleaning, doing laundry and packing up everything. I took about 3 hours out of the middle of the day to take Isabelle to the ER. Yeah, not totally an emergency, but wanted to get her in before her appointment. She was so crabby this morning and just not herself - crying like something hurt. She then got a fever and I just didn't want to take a chance that they would cancel her Mayo appointment so I wanted antibiodics. I took her in and she ended up with another ear infection and a sinus infection. She's on an antibiodic and feeling better already actually. More herself. So we're all packed up other than what we need for the morning and we'll head out about 7:30 tomorrow morning. We meet with the social worker for Ronald McDonald house at 11am and then her doctor at 12:30. I'll make sure to keep this updated so you can follow along. I will pass along my phone number at the house too. Otherwise you can always call Jose's cell because he'll be updated often too. Wish us luck...and pray! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will be thinking of you guys! It`s not easy seeing your little one go throught testing but the answers that it may provide will give you some peice of mind. Willow