Friday, July 25, 2008

Fair and stuff

Been a busy week. Started potty training, lots of kids this week and a day alone, Isabelle's still fighting off the stuffy nose, went to the county fair...now I'm done for the week and will have the weekend to prepare for Mayo. I'm getting nervous. I'm ready for some answers but I'm afraid of the testing they may do and being by myself through it all. My neurologist mentioned a spinal tap and muscle biopsy - not fun! But if it gets us to some answers, then I guess that's what we have to do. I will be updating my blog while I'm there and hopefully will have Jose's cell phone too - otherwise I will have a private phone and voicemail at the Ronald McDonald house that I will pass on.
Isaiah has been using the potty all week. He still is wet occasionally, but doing pretty well. He pooped in the potty for the first time today! We're getting there. So ready for it! Isabelle has been eating baby food and cereal all week with minimal affects. She's had rice cereal, peaches, carrots and sweet potatoes now and I have not seen a rash yet. Her tummy seems a bit upset, but more just that it's getting used to the food. She is on an allergy medicine now, so not sure if that's helping that or if her allergy was something else unrelated to the food and it's helping that. I'm hoping to bring it up at Mayo. She's had cheerios too - pretty cute, though she can't pick them up herself, she just waits for you to put them in her mouth. She has a strong gag reflex though so she gags really easily - even on the baby food - so she spits up a lot. But she loves sitting in the high chair. She's been using our portable one that has a higher back on it and seems to like that the best.

I'm a big girl!
What?
Loving the Johnny Jump up! And Audri too

Jump, jump!
Riding a saddle at the fair - it was on display not an animal
Audri and Isaiah feeding the kangaroo at the fair
We were eaten by a dragon! Lots of spinning involved

Poor baby camel wanted his Mama I think.

No comments: