Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pray

****UPDATE 3****(7-19-08)
Isabelle is on the mend I believe. Fever seems to be minimal if at all. She slept through the night last night. Her nose is still very thick and green and now she has an ear infection, but I think we should be able to care for it at home. Luckily we have drops already at home and she has tubes so it was obvious she had an infection. My doctor was off yesterday so I didn't take her in. Both the older kids have stayed with just a stuffy nose. We were supposed to go to a wedding today for one of my daycare parents, but I think we'll stay home and just let them rest more. Plus I have a big paper due tomorrow that I haven't started yet! Yikes. 6 pages. . . better get started!

****UPDATE 2****(7-18-08)
Isabelle is still struggling to breathe well through her nose. She was up a couple times last night again and I've had to suction her nose quite a bit. I thought she was doing better yesterday but things always seem to get worse at night. She still has a fever and is getting the nebs every 4 hours. Most of the daycare kids have come down with it now, but seem to be fighting it off ok. Isaiah and Audri both have yucky noses, but have been fine otherwise. I plan on calling the doctor today to make sure she doesn't need to be seen - she's still eating so I don't think they'll be too concerned, but with her history you never know.

****UPDATE**** (7-17-08)
So far the cold has stayed out of her chest. She is miserable and can't breathe, but still eating and in pretty good spirits considering. Last night was rough, she was up a lot and got a fever of 101. We've upped the nebs (nebulizer) to every 4 hours. She's coughing a bit, but that is actually good as that helps the stuff from resting in her lungs. Isaiah and two other kids at the daycare also got it yesterday afternoon. Audri was complaining of a sore throat..so...

7-16-08
Isabelle woke up this morning with a yucky nose - stuffy, runny... Please pray that it stays just as it is and we do not end up in the hospital. The doctor said last time we were at the hospital that we could expect that she gets very ill every time she gets a cold - we are praying that this is not the case! Please pray with us

1 comment:

Matt and Kristi said...

Jesi, how's Isabelle doing?