I had a busy weekend! Friday night we went out for my dad's 60th birthday. My mom found out there was a Beatles cover band (Rubber Soul Tribute Band) playing, so Shannon babysat for us and my siblings and we went out. Mom, Dad, Jose, me, Steve, Sheri and Jen. We ate and then watched the band. My sister arranged for the band to dedicate my dad's favorite Beatles song In My Life to him for his birthday and also for us kids to go up on stage and sing Oh Bla Di (spelling?) with the band. As kids we always sang along with the background vocals as Dad sang the main vocal. Kinda fun memories. Dad seemed to enjoy himself though he's not feeling well these days. We got home at about 1:30am. Saturday I went to a tupperware party for Shannon. It was fun and I signed up to host a party to help her out - so watch for the invite for that! :) I then took the opportunity of being out by myself and went to the mall in St. Cloud. I walked around and looked at whatever I wanted without potty breaks, or toy sections or tantrums. It was nice! I was looking for something for Jose's birthday, but found nothing I could either afford or I liked. I got home just in time for us to go and do our grocery shopping and then Jose and I fell asleep in about 5 minutes of trying to watch TV together. Today we went to church for the first time in a few months. Life seems so busy and for some reason church gets pushed aside - we try hard. Belle went to the nursery there for the first time. She did so well! Makes church more entertaining or easier to pay attention without a baby there with you. We ran a couple errands and came home. Jose watched the vikings and I played singstar. Now I'm trying to get the housework done cause it's already Monday tomorrow. I'm by myself tomorrow because I gave Shannon the day off as an incentive to babysit for us. :) We have mono and pneumonia in the house as well as colds. My kids have stayed surprisingly healthy throughout with only a bit of runny nose and cough stuff. May be a long winter! Enjoy the pictures
New Haircut and my fav sunglasses

The back - 6 inches of the back, 5 inches off the front
So Isaiah's room is decorated with sports. We have wall stickers of all different types of sports equipment. There are some on his toy box too. He was playing in his room and comes out and says, "Look Mommy!" All proud of himself. We were laughing pretty hard. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment