

Jose and I had a game day on Sunday. We didn't feel like working, the kids were playing and/or sleeping, so we played games for most of the day.

Jose's deep into his next move on Upwords

He beat me!

I don't like losing.

This means war...

Planning his next move
P.S. I beat him 2 of 3 games in SkipBo, thank you very much. :)
Isaiah's first day of preschool!



Walking to the bus stop with Audri

Alright Mom, enough pictures!

Here's the bus....and this is when Mommy starts crying.
Man it's been a whirlwind of a week. Isaiah started school. It went really well. He loves the bus and says he likes Mrs. Pam. He told me the first day he got a time out for telling her no. She called later to talk about the bus schedule for him and I asked her about it - it was a story! It never happened. Funny boy. :) Isaiah and I went to the dentist yesterday - he did pretty well there. He has a lot of sensory issues, especially in his mouth, face and head, so he wasn't liking the toothbrush in his mouth. They were able to finish and said they looked good. Mine were good too. Audri goes next week. The doctor called and Isabelle's tests all came back normal. So she does not have celiac according to the blood work. I am not convinced, however, because I have been following a gluten free diet for her and she is doing so well on it! No more rash, seems stronger, less tired, less intestinal issues. I read online and it says that the blood work can come back negative often when it's really positive. The only true way to tell if it's positive is to do a biopsy of the intestine. The blood work is just to give an initial idea. So who knows. I may keep going with the diet if it's going to work for her. She is sitting very well now and is starting to use her arms and feet to push around to get to toys she wants. So much stronger! I also got the written report from her dr. at Mayo clinic. There were two areas that were of concern that they didn't explain to me on the phone. They may redo her spinal tap when we go back at a year. Some of the levels of different tests were in the low or high range of where they were supposed to be but then another test would confuse those results and not prove towards a specific disorder. Hard to explain without reading the report to you. Her heart catheter surgery is scheduled for October 31 - yep, Halloween. It's a Friday and I want the weekend with no daycare kids for her to recover. It's a same day surgery, but sometimes they spend the night. The procedure can be up to 3 hours and they recover for 4-6. They said they don't even need stitches in the cut they make on her leg so it'll just be keeping the band aid clean and tylenol for discomfort. I still don't feel that at ease for her to be put under anesthesia again and the idea of pushing that all the way up her vein too - kinda weird. Think that's it for now...
1 comment:
The vet tech in me, just wants to warn you about the risks of letting your rabbit outside....be aware of all the "bugs" they can pick up, fleas, ticks, parasites. I would hate for you to get a flea infestation in your home or something. There is a product approved for rabbits, called Advantage for prevention of fleas...just something to think about.
Cute pictures of the kids.
Post a Comment