Friday, August 15, 2008

Just a quick note

I'm doing better....thanks to those of you who've asked. It all comes and goes. I have great days and not so great days. Belle saw both her physical therapist and her case worker this week. I really enjoy when they come because it's always positive. They can see how far she's come. Going to the doctor usually focuses on what she's not doing where therapy focuses on the progress. Makes everything much easier to deal with.
It was such a busy week again. Hopefully we can get a building soon because Shannon and I are pulling our hair out with all these kids! :)
I got my final paper done just in time and got a 350/300 on it! I got extra points for it being 8 pages instead of the required 5-6. She loved the research I did and thought it was great. So I got a total of 102% for the class as a whole. If only I could have gotten grades like this in the beginning of my college career at 18 years old. :) Feels good to be done for a few weeks.
Jose is still working like crazy and getting pretty frustrated so pray for him that it calms down and he can stand up for himself.
We have a new addition to our family....nope not a baby....thank God! It's a bunny. I'll post more on her later so I can add pictures and a name, etc. But she's brought a lot of excitement into our home.
Think that's it for a quick update for now. I'll post more this weekend with some videos of the kids, rabbit, etc.

No comments: