Monday, February 9, 2009

Update

So we dodged another trip to the hospital...it was close though. Her oxygen was in the mid to high 80's (100% is perfect), but no one's is ever 100%. So the dr. was concerned. We did yet another chest xray. Luckily that came back looking good - no pneumonia. So just a bad virus with ear infection and bronchitis. She's back on the prednisone and we upped the nebs to 3 hours instead of 4. She looks and sounds terrible - pale, hoarse voice, not sleeping well, can't breathe, won't eat, just wants to be held. So needless to say mom and dad are exhausted. We'll be packing all her medicines, nebulizer, tylenol... I plan on packing tonight for Mexico, so we'll see how that goes. Tomorrow Audri has dance and I have my OA meeting, so it'll be hard to get any packing done then. We leave our house at 10:30am on Wednesday to get to the airport and our flight is at 2 I believe. I'm not sure if I'll have internet access or not, so I may be blogging during or maybe when we get back. Thanks for praying!

No comments: