9 years ago
Monday, February 9, 2009
Pray like you've never prayed before...
So Thursday Belle started in with a runny nose. By Friday morning she had a fever. By Saturday she was losing her voice and coughing. I took her in to the ER. Respiratory rate was up, belly breathing, but DR says no pneumonia sounds (but refused to a chest xray) and just ear infection with bronchitis. She's put on an antibiodic. Yesterday doing better, more alert, playful, etc. Last night, high fever again, can't go more then a few hours without needing a neb, coughing, breathing hard....oh man.....So I'm supposed to have my relicensing visit today for the daycare. It's like an hour long interview of paperwork and digging around my house making sure everything is safe. I'm taking Belle in this morning to her pediatrician to see if there's anything else going on. I am terrified I will be in the hospital with her. We are supposed to fly out Wednesday to Mexico...I don't like those odds. I haven't let myself pack yet because I get so stressed about it, but now I'm feeling the crunch since she's sick. Why can't things just go as planned?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment