We also were at the immunologist today. All the results were good. Boy was I relieved. There were a couple levels in her white blood count and something else - can't remember- that were elevated, but the dr said they can be in children under 2 and they're not of concern yet. We'll go back in June to check them again and make sure they're going down like they're supposed to. She is being put on a preventative antibiodic like Audri was as a toddler/preschooler. She'll be on it until May to get through the winter and then go off for the warmer months and see how she does. I hate the idea of the antibiodics, but Audri was on them for like a year and now rarely needs them and is pretty healthy other then the normal couple times a year. So I guess we'll try it and see. Since she is starting to get sick again today - runny nose, etc it gives me hope that maybe we can avoid her always feeling crummy.

The brace


Her brace in her new shoe

Standing

She likes the bang them together
No comments:
Post a Comment