So maybe I should pick back up on blogging considering our huge life change and all??!!
We are moving to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, sometime before August 1 which is when I need to be there. I will be teaching Kindergarten and Jose will be working with the extra curricular activities as well as Horizon Boys, an outreach to local boys in the community. We have a lot to do, a lot to get rid of, and a lot of support to build. Please be in prayer for our family.
If you are interested in supporting us, I will be posting information on how to do that soon. It is also on facebook if you are friends with me on there.
I look forward to giving more details soon about what exactly we'll be doing and what Bingham Academy is all about.
Stay tuned!
Jesi
9 years ago
2 comments:
haha, i like how your last post said "We're moving!" and it was about moving to Minnetonka, then this post says "We're moving!" but this time it's to Ethiopia. You guys are crazy (in a good way, of course!).
Can't wait to share life in Ethiopia with you!
I know it! Well truth be told, selling the house and moving to the apartment was part of the steps to get us overseas. So we knew then...just didn't tell anyone else until it was more official!
Post a Comment