Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Looking into 2010

I've had so much on my mind. So much so, that remembering every day tasks has not been easy. I find myself lost deep in thought often. Some of the things I think about:

Losing my Dad
Helping my family
Being a better parent
Being a better wife
Being a better friend
Strengthening old friendships
Making new friends
Writing
More children
Making a new relationship with Dad
Strengthening my faith
Foster parenting
Career
Motivation
Having a healthy body image
Maintaining a healthy weight
Home improvements
Therapy

Now these thoughts are often fleeting. One day certain ones seem perfect and the next I go the complete other direction. A lot of days I feel utterly hopeless and then some days I'm filled with hope and excitement for what may come.

I just thought I'd share what's been on my mind lately. I sure do miss hearing from my friends. What's been on your mind?

2 comments:

Not Your Ordinary Spud said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Jesi! It looks like 2010 will be busy for you if you decided to do have more children or become a foster parent. It takes lots of time and energy to even strengthen your faith,maintain a healthy body weight and have a healthy body image. I like the list...it's like a set of goals for you to decided upon, or act upon. Good for you!!

This year I've been thinking lots about baby stuff,money,life changes,and becoming parents. Pregnancy is making time fly way too fast and I feel overwhelmed with the things I need to do.

Unknown said...

Shannon,
I'm sure 2010 won't be that busy...these are just things that cross my mind at different times. There is no way I'd have the time or energy for all those things. I can only hope I take enough intiative to work on a couple things! I've been struggling to do much of anything these days, so to have a list of maybe's is at least some progress! :)
I remember those days counting up to baby number one. It's a big life change. You and Scott will be wonderful parents and it will all fall into place. I hope someone is throwing a shower for you to get all the necessities...if not I would love to - or maybe a couples shower? Let me know. If you need help with anything else, I'm always here. I miss you.