Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from the Sturgeon's!!

I have to admit I'm not much in the Christmas spirit, but am really trying for the kids to make it special. I gave each of them a book with all the pictures I could find of them with Grandpa. Each one has a book they can take out any time they are missing him and remember how much he loves them.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year too! May 2010 bring much happiness. I love you and am thankful for the family and friends in my life.

1 comment:

Matt and Kristi said...

Merry Christmas to the Sturgeons from the Floreks!
How is the snowstorm shaping up for you guys?
Both Matt and I are working today, but we'll be together tomorrow afternoon with my parents and Charlotte. Are you guys together with either or both sides of your family?
Merry Christmas!
Matt, Kristi, and Charlotte