Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Carvings and cooking

Starting to carve - I give them a black marker and they draw what they want. Then I help them cut them out.
Audri's jack-o-lantern

Isaiah's
Audri's lit up
Isaiah's
Mine - it's footprints in a sandbox (My daycare name is Footprints in the Sandbox!) Pretty cool if I do say so myself. :) Picture is hard to see the little toes
We gave Isabelle a new room - she lives in a cardboard box now
She loves it!
This is the reason why we have such a big cardboard box! Praise the Lord after two and a half years, I finally have an oven!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, that's right. I have been unable to use my oven for two and a half years!!! Only the stove top, microwave and toaster oven. I cannot express my joy in finally having an oven. I finally talked Jose into buying me a new one. So happy!!!! Anyone want to come over for dinner? I'm sure I'll be going crazy with an oven finally. :)

1 comment:

Emery's said...

So does that mean your having Thanksgiving dinner at your house this year :)