9 years ago
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Here we go again....
Not sure if people still read this, but I need prayer. Today, Belle is going in for an EEG. She had one of these as a toddler when we thought she was having seizures. Some of you know she has been having what we think are migraines. She'll wake up often at night. Sometimes she's crying in pain that "her eyes hurt". She'll be nauseous or vomit. Sunday night this happened and she actually threw up 7 times. Her neurologist's nurse whom she hasn't seen in 4 years said just go see her normal doctor. We went in and was given anti nausea meds and told to keep a journal. Later that day the neurologist called and said he was concerned with some of these symptoms and severity (another symptom is she won't look at you...she stares straight up and cries that she can't see while her eyes move around). He asked to see her Wednesday, today. I have had a hard time with this as it brought back all we've gone through with her. I do most of this alone as it's hard for Jose to get away from work. I hate driving in the cities and get caught up in worrying very easily. Please pray for her, the doctor and me. The last time I was there my Dad came with me for support, this has been another difficult angle I didn't expect. He was always there for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Jesi-
I'll be praying for you and Belle today. Let me know how the appointment goes--you can call me anytime today if you need to.
Post a Comment