- Jose is going in for an interview with Best Buy on Monday. We are praying for it to work out with our schedule and finances and that if it's mean to be it'll all fall into place.
- My sister is in the hospital after having her pancreas, spleen and appendix removed. She has chronic pancreatitis and she had a major surgery to hopefully alleviate the pain and sickness that comes with that. She will possibly be severely diabetic, but we are hoping her islet cells they transferred to her liver will take and help with this. She has a long painful road to recovery. You can read her blog at www.carepages.com/carepages/journey4jen
- My godmother (second cousin) has bladder cancer and just had her bladder, uterus and appendix removed and the word is it has spread. I'm still waiting for more information.
- Jose's stepdad, Don, was just diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. I don't know too many details right now, but it instantly brought back the painful journey with my dad.
- My dog I got when I was about 16 will be put to sleep on Tuesday. I will be taking him, as my mom doesn't think she can, to be put to sleep. He is the best dog ever and it's very sad.
- I finally hired an assistant teacher at work and she had her first week with us. She seems to be a good fit so far!
- Isabelle graduated from going to Mayo clinic. She still is diagnosed with mild hypotonia but no longer seems to have developmental delay!!
- Isaiah's impulsiveness and temper has recently spread to school. I had a conference and he is being aggressive to the other children and having a hard time staying on task. I will be bringing him to a child psychologist, recommended by my pediatrician, to get some behavioral therapy for him and possible further testing. Just when one graduates appointments and therapies, another begins.
- Audri is excelling in dance and school. She still recieves Title I for math and is helping tremendously.
- I painted my basement a couple weekends ago and it looks great. I am behind in hanging things on my walls in the girls' rooms and the basement, but it'll get done.....
- My family and I will be walking in the JDRF walk at the mall of america and any donations would be greatly appreciated. We walk in support of those with juvenile diabetes, like my niece Hannah, in hopes for a cure!
- I am still taking time for my eating disorder treatment. I did not realize that they diagnosed me with major depressive disorder and generalized anxiety disorder on top of the eating disorder NOS until a couple weeks ago. So treatment is necessary but can be overwhelming at times.
Alright, I think that's it for now. Does it seem like a lot to handle to anyone else?? I keep telling myself one thing at a time, one day at a time. My dad would say why worry about tomorrow, all that does is ruin today. Easier said then done sometimes. I hope you are all well and appreciate having you in our lives!
1 comment:
My dear Jesi *hugs* We are praying for you and your family...you have a lot on your plate right now. Hang in there buddy!!! Love and Miss you :)
Post a Comment