9 years ago
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Sinking
Dad's failing fast. Every day seems to get a little worse instead of better like we had hoped. Today his blood pressure was low, he's dehydrated again and they're thinking he has a secondary infection going on. They'll have to do more tests to figure out what. He had a CT done to look for cancer there. He's still so confused and very tired and a lot of pain. One Dr gave my sister a prognosis that wasn't good and another dr came in and said we'll still look at chemo, so who knows. The drs are not on the same page, so hopefully they can get it together so he can just come home. He doesn't want to be there anymore, and we want him closer so we can spend all the time we can with him. I have pictures from stuff, and had my birthday and inlaws up, but don't wanna post or write. I finally went and got my anxiety medication boosted and an extra one for the panic attacks. Not sure how to feel, think, act, keep going....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
(((((Hugges)))))
Hey Jesi-
Sorry to hear about your dad and all of the worry and stress and sadness that goes with it. We're here if you want to call and talk about it.
Thinking of you often....praying that at least God knows what is going on...praying for the Dr. to get the act straight...praying for peace and patience. Love you :)
Jesi I am thinking of you in this time of difficulty. I pray that Gods will would be done and that you would be all the stronger for going through this time. God never gives us more then we can handle but sometimes I wonder if his gauge is broken:) Love you sis.
Dawn
Post a Comment