9 years ago
Monday, March 30, 2009
My Dad
My Dad had an MRI last week. They found hardly any bone in his hip/pelvis on one side...only tumors. He is on strict orders to be still and move as little as possible. He will see the oncologist and orthopedist this week to decide what's next. There's talk of crutches...chemotherapy...it's just all too much. I love my Daddy and don't want to watch him like this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jesi,
We are praying for your dad and your family. Nothing that is said is going to make you feel any better, but hang in there. Rely on Jesus to help you. A good friend once told me that God can heal anything. . there is nothing that our King cannot heal. . I pray that God bring healing and comfort to your dad.
I'm so sorry to hear that Jesi! I'll be praying for you. I don't have any magic words but know it's okay to just hurt right now.
Post a Comment