

When we got back from Jose's family Christmas two Sundays ago I was unpacking. I went to get stuff from the car, came back and this is what I found!! Luckily she picked the bag of snacks that were ok for her to eat. Pretty funny! Since this is my 3rd kid I can laugh at this...probably wouldn't have with Audri. :)
I haven't written in so long I get overwhelmed by the thought of it so then I don't want to. I think I'll just have to skip things from the last couple weeks that would maybe have been bloggable if I had done it right away so I don't get overwhelmed at catching you all up. There really isn't much to report. Holidays went well, work is busy, kids are doing well - staying healthy so far.
Jose's Grandma is moving to a nursing home and we took basically her whole apartment back to MN with us from Des Moines. His uncle needed help getting everything out and no one else would take anything - or not the big things. So we said we'd just get a truck and get it up here and go through it and figure it out for him. It was a lot of work all day that Saturday and then driving back up. This weekend we spent both days going through it all, keeping what we could - moving our stuff out, etc etc. Shannon bought a house and is taking most of our old stuff and maybe some of Grandma's if we can't find someone who needs some of it. We have some really nice pieces of furniture from her that we're excited to have. And a bunch of dishes and other household things. Maybe I'll get pictures up here of it someday. Right now my house is in shambles while we work it all out - but it's worth it and it's coming together nicely. I'm glad we could help his uncle since he has done so much for Grandma already.
Belle is now pulling herself up consistently and is sort of cruising on the furniture. She does well to the right, but struggles to the left. She is down to one bottle before bedtime and other then that is doing milk and juice in the sippy cup. She has quite the little personality now - likes to ham it up for people and be "naughty." She thinks it's funny when we say no.
So there's a mini update for now!
5 comments:
Goodness Isabelle, first the vasaline and now the cheetos...you have too much fun!!!
Yeah, we actually never watch her and she's mostly on her own. She has a great time!! :)
Matt thought when he first read your post that you guys went to celebrate Christmas and left Belle home alone!!! What kind of parents are you anyway?!?!?!
yeah you know us, Matt. All about ourselves...kids...what kids??
So have they given an actual diagnosis yet? She is doing terrific! WTG Belle!
Post a Comment