Monday, November 10, 2008

When it rains...it pours

**Update - Belle made it home with an antibiodic and prednisone in case the medicine's not enough. Yay!

It was a good weekend. Saturday the whole family went to Mom and Dad's for supper and played games. It was nice to be with everyone. Sunday Jose took Isaiah and Audri to church and then we met up with the family again at the bowling alley and bowled a couple games. We had a fun time. I'll post pictures later. Isabelle is sick, again. She started with a runny nose on Friday and a low grade fever. She's been waking up a few times every night for the last 4 or 5 nights. She's cutting molars so I figured it was due to that. All the daycare kids came back today and are sick with colds. Isabelle is wheezing pretty bad again and her temp has gone up. Shannon is gone today and Jose can't leave work so I closed the daycare and we'll be heading to the dr. this afternoon. I'm just praying we can handle it with antibiodics at home and not be admitted to the hospital. When it rains, it pours, right? sigh

No comments: